Jenny's ears echoes to the words "your heart".
Alex vs Van, and Peter vs Maggie. Who wins against who?
Ah, another normal weekend yet again! This time, I got a lot of updates that I already did throughout the week. I will be doing this constantly so be on the lookout! There's not much to say right now. Have a great weekend! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episodes 158 and 159. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 158 and 159 if you cannot find it.
- Toppo and Captain Silver have character pages! Be on the lookout for some more character releases later on. I will be updating these as the week goes.
- Matt, Stan, Peter, Huy, Shirley, Danny, Alex, Bunhong, Venus, Amy, Jaime, and Yessenia all have new GIF images! Sorry for the super late update on this!
- Shirley has a new character image on her character page that follows the Potrero Arc.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment