Alex's determination to stop the battle by using Cataclysm.
This update's pretty quick but there was quite a bit to update! I had to delay it for a day. But anyway, here we are! The Echoville Character List is finally done. We are already about mid-way through the Potrero Arc as well. There's nothing much for me to say other than I have one of the longest weekend breaks ever. It's great! See you guys next time! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episode 162. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 162 if you cannot find it.
- Siren and Revel have character pages! Be on the lookout for some more character releases later on. I will be updating these as the week goes. Yes, there will be more.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment