On the
previous episode, Amy and Jenny concluded their battle after having to fight on
top of a bunch of rooftops. When Jenny was about to fall, Amy grabs onto her
arm and tells her to listen to her heart. Jenny’s past is revealed where she is
bullied by the future South El Monte students. With this, Tony’s intention
seems to be clearer: to take revenge on those who bullied students like Jenny.
Maybe Tony is not a bad guy after all? We will have to see what goes on in this
coming episode!
Episode 159 – An X-line Full of Magic, Battle between
the Abyss!
The grown-up wolf bit through the
aqua ball, popping it into a shattering mist of water. Alex took a step back.
“Tch! What is your problem?” He then thought in his mind, “Didn’t she just say
she’s the weakest one in the group? Why am I struggling?” Alex felt a bit
insulted by the fact that he could not easily defeat her. “I’ll just have to
keep going!”
The wolf stood in the center of the
field while growling at Alex. Van laughed. “Haha! Are you enjoying the game so
far? It’s funny. You’re having trouble trying to fight these animals but the
real target is me. How can you even touch me if you can’t fight the animals
that I’m controlling?”
“That’s it!” Alex sparked up an
idea.
~~~
“This is depressing.” Tony sighed.
“I was hoping this was more challenging for us. Already, it looks like our team
is winning.”
“How can you tell?” Jaime asked.
“Your shadow magic.” Tony answered
him. “I mimicked your powers and enhanced it to my own abilities.”
Jaime looked away. “I see… so your
power is to mimic only one person that you choose and depending on how much
smarter you are than the original user, you gain an increased amount of power.
If it’s always the case that you constantly learn more than everybody else,
wouldn’t it be better that you fight
the South El Monte students?”
“Are you going against me? I am not
the smartest student in El Monte.”
“But you are smart and that’s all that matters, right?”
Tony turned around in anger. “There
is still a chance that Omar and Yessenia are more knowledgeable, let alone,
even Amy as well. For some reason, I didn’t catch all of the students in our
Biology class. My powers that I mimicked from Shirley did not transport all of
them. For now, I was only able to capture the rest of the students and throw
them into Elsiya. I didn’t expect this many students to go against us. My next
plan is for you to take down any person who is in a draw. If both sides lose in
a battle, just take them both into our facility of Wisteria. Right now, we are
standing on the blue highway. You need to go through the red highway in order
to reach our facility.”
Jaime was silent for a moment, but
he decided to help him. At that moment, two more students appeared from behind.
“Stop what you are doing!” A lieutenant spoke.
Tony placed his hand over his
forehead. “Oh dear. Aren’t you one of our lieutenant soldiers?”
Michael shook his head. “I was only
a spy in your CORP system. It looks like you’re trying to revive what your
sister did two years ago.”
“My sister?! You mean Trina? Ah, I
think I know what you’re talking about.”
Michael plucked out an eyebrow and
he turned the hair into a foil weapon. Alice was standing right behind him.
“Michael, are you sure this is a good idea to fight now? It’s two versus one.”
Tony was amazed. “Oh?” He began
laughing with a hysterical tone. “So you still have your powers, Mr. Class of
2009. One can only assume that even you beat my sister, the one who exploited
the powers for you 2009 students.”
“That doesn’t matter. I’m using my
powers for the good, and that is to end the terrible ‘tradition’ of exploiting
elemental power!”
“Isn’t it a bit too late? A lot of
us are already exploited. Dear god, even that pipsqueak over there is probably
Class of 2012. What’s the point of trying to end it at 2011 if she’s there,
listening to us?”
Alice screamed, “My name is Alice!!
Remember me? Miki’s best friend!”
Tony gasped. “Alice?” Jaime only
stood there, listening to their conversation without knowing exactly what is
going on.
~~~
Yessenia had the strongest impact
against the stalagmite. The ground was basically exploding instead of just
breaking apart. She tried to keep her balance until she was able to stand.
“Eugh!” She took out her long sword and then she stabbed the ground. The ground
was falling, and so was she. She then pulled the long sword out of the ground
and by then, she had a perfect balance. She jumped off towards a safer ground
level where the floor was not based on liquefaction. “Hmph!”
“Ahah, that was a good one, missy!”
A student with blue hair appeared.
Yessenia’s mouth gaped open. “O-Omar?
The knowledgeably gifted student.”
“Is that what people call me now?”
His tone was sarcastic. “I had no idea. By the way, I was ordered to kill you.”
He said bluntly.
“Just like that?” Yessenia was
concerned about his motive. “Who told you that?”
“William.” Omar began to stick his
tongue out. “This will be a tasty battle. Killing you off in a few hits, and
you’re done.”
“You think I would lose that
quickly?”
“I hear you are most definitely the
strongest in the opposing side.”
“I do not know about that, but we
shall fight it off then!” She smiled. “It has to be such a coincidence that the
strongest from both sides are fighting each other, or so they say.”
“Only our battle can answer that.”
Omar said. He summoned two of the same swords, both long scimitars.
~~~
“Aqua Ball!” Alex did the same move
as moments before.
Van pointed towards the ball, “You
can’t make the same move and not learn from the first time. That’s just dumb!
Come on wolf, bite that thing again!”
Alex said to himself, “This is going
to cause lots of energy loss in me, but I will try to make two attacks at once.
Aqua Tornado!” While the wolf was jumping towards the Aqua Ball, the Aqua
Tornado was flowing towards Van herself.
“What?!” Van got caught off-guard
and she tried to protect herself with her arms. This distraction made the wolf
become decontrolled. Alex made the Aqua Ball surround the wolf while Van was
inflicted by the tornado which made her fly up about six feet into the air.
Alex smiled. “See that? I found your
weakness already. You yourself are the main target. Because the animal that you
control is all based on physical attack, I assumed your body was definitely
defenseless.”
The tornado finally dispersed and
Van fell back onto the ground. Her clothes were dirtied from the mud that she
slightly fell into. Alex readied another Aqua Tornado but this time, towards
the wolf. Van clenched her teeth while she was on the floor. “Errgh… Tch!” She
quickly tried to stand up. “Try my very, special move. No one ever gets out of this one!”
“What is she going to do now? Damn
it!”
Van pointed at the wolf, “Come on
wolf, do the most deadly move!” Alex became frightened. Van continued,
“Innocence!” The wolf suddenly changed its expression and it began whimpering.
Alex yelled, “THAT’S IT?! Lame!”
Alex’s tornado flew closer to the wolf. Alex stared into the wolf’s eyes. “But…
it’s so sad. AUGH!” He cancelled the Aqua Tornado.
Van opened her palms, “You fell for
it. I told you so! Okay wolf, disappear. Now for the next attack: Winged Entite
– parrot!”
Alex jumped from surprise. “Where
did that parrot come from?!” From afar, the parrot looked small. “It’s not that
scary.” The parrot began flying closer, revealing that it is actually half as
tall as Alex. “EEYAH! What the hell is this?!”
Van giggled. “This is fun, don’t you
think? Pretty soon, you’re going to die.”
~~~
“Wheel Slab!” Peter tried his best
to spin his bamboo stick so that he could break through the webs.
“Oh no you don’t!” Maggie yelled.
“Level Two Layer!” The webs became tighter which made it difficult for Peter to
break through. “Expand!”
Peter said angrily, “You’ve got to
be kidding me. You’re just going to repeat yourself until I can’t even move nor
breathe!”
“Who said I was going to play fair?
My goal is to kill you.”
Peter was trying to quiver out of
the webs still. “Who even told you to kill me?”
“William himself! It was his direct
order!”
“Why can’t you just do whatever you want to do? I don’t think killing a
friend would be something you would want to do, especially when we do have
something in common.”
“What the hell are you talking
about?”
“Neopets. Remember that, from last
year?”
Maggie’s heart skipped a beat. “I-I
remember! Don’t you dare try to remind me. It was just to pass time.” She made the
webs tangle even more. “So shut up already!”
Peter broke is bamboo stick in half.
“Even if I can’t reach for my second bamboo stick, I can still use this broken
one to fight as a double-sword wielder!”
“Lame. Let’s see what you can do
after this. Toxication!” She threw a bunch of webs towards Peter, but the color
of it was purple this time.
“X-Spinner!” Peter spun his two
bamboo sticks in an X-shape which helped negate against the toxic that was
flying towards him. The toxic disintegrated and Maggie did the same move. Peter
jumped back onto the ground and then he used both bamboo sticks to spew out
sugar. “Double Rush!”
“What is that?”
“Have a taste of powder from two places at once!”
“Agh!” Maggie began coughing as she
covered her face.
Peter laughed. “Have a taste of my
Dual Bamboo Mode!” The ground around them began falling from the stalagmite.
Maggie turned around with a
disheartening look. “What?! Why is the stalagmite still going?”
Peter pointed at the grounds around
him. “We were already surrounded in the first place. I could smell the amount
of debris that we are nearby. I already knew the ground below us was going to
fall if we continued to fight and cause more ruckuses. So, you’re pretty much
stuck just like me. A few more movements and the ground will fall and we will
fall into an endless abyss.”
Maggie had nothing else to do. She
closed her eyes for a moment while shaking in fear. “You know what…” She
created more webs. “My goal was to defeat you. If it takes the both of us to
die, then who cares! As long as you’re dead, I can finally fulfill what the
boss wanted me to do!”
“Are you crazy?!” Peter quickly used
his bamboo sticks to negate Maggie’s webs. Maggie ran towards Peter with sharp
claws of a spider.
“Die! DIE!!” Maggie began scratching
in front of Peter’s face but Peter tried to block her attacks. He did not fight
back at all. “Why won’t you just give up?!” Maggie said while almost crying.
Peter pushed the bamboo sticks forward so that Maggie fell onto the floor.
However, when Maggie did fall, she used her spider webs to attach onto Peter’s
legs, causing him to fall over as well. The both of them rolled down further on
the ground’s landslide. Peter used his paws to clench onto the ground before he
fell onto the abyss. Maggie tried to use her webs but the webs only broke off
the ground due to the gravitational pull of her fall. “Ah!”
Suddenly, a paw grabbed onto her
arm. Maggie’s heart skipped a beat as she looked up at him. Peter was clenching
onto her as best as he could. “Don’t… die!”
Maggie cried. “What is wrong with
you? Why are you saving me?” She tried struggling with him so that he could let
her go, but it did not work.
Peter had a tough time trying to
pull her back onto the ground level. “No one deserves to die. We’re friends,
not enemies. You’re only being controlled by William’s powers! I know deep
down, you don’t want to die here!”
Maggie did not know how else to
feel. Only the tears ran down her eyes. “But I…!” She began to think about her
past. Why was her heart not stronger than her actions like Jenny?
~~~
The parrot kicked Alex several
times. Van laughed. “Hah! Isn’t this such a fun game? I hope you have another
battle plan to stop me, then it won’t be as fun.”
Alex
covered his face but he was still getting attacked constantly. “What should I
do? What should I do at a time like this? I don’t even have that much energy to
keep going. If I pull a strong one now…” Alex created an Aqua Strike to push
the parrot away. This gave him enough time to make one final move. Alex quickly
stood up as he said, “This is it. O ruptures of the sea…”
Van took a step back. “What are you
doing now?” The parrot stopped with Van’s surprise.
“Ravage against the negative sea
floor and push against the shore…” A large amount of water began appearing
behind him. Due to the fact that he was not nearby any water source now, Alex
had to use a large amount of energy to even make water appear out of the blue.
He last chanted, “Oceanic Wave!” The large wave was coming closer to Van.
“Ah! What is that supposed to be?!”
The wave pushed Van further away from the field.
It took several seconds for the
water to spew away. Most of it fell into the stalagmite anyway. Van was on the
ground, barely able to move. Alex knelt down, losing all of his energy. Alex
sat down with an emotionless expression. “I can’t… move…”
Van said slowly, “Is this… a draw?”
The both of them lied on the ground without any more movement…
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Shirley:
W-W-W-W-W-What the hell?! What do you think you’re doing, Huy?!
Huy:
It’s not me, I swear!!
William:
Hmhm~ How cute, two friends fighting against each other.
Huy:
W-William is… c-controlling me! I can’t move on my own!
William: For Tony, I must become the strongest!
Matt:
Who the heck are all of these people in your past?
Van:
Um, rude!
Steve: Wisteria… I have to keep going!
Shirley:
Oh tree, only you understand.
Matt:
Why is she holding onto a tree? Um… Next time on episode 160, The Boy Who Aimed
For the Top!
Huy:
Run! I don’t want to hurt you!
William: Let’s see how the power of friendship works with you two.




0 comments:
Post a Comment