On episode
160, Van and Maggie’s past are connected with Jenny and William. It looks like
Layla and Obrin are current South El Monte students who were former Potrero
students along with the El Monte students in middle school. After the
flashback, we cut to the scene where William is controlling Huy’s soul. Shirley
can barely move because of her excess in power, and so she is stuck, sitting
next to a tree. She cannot move her body so much. As a result, William has the
perfect vulnerability to attack Shirley with Huy’s own hands. With Shirley’s
incentive to stop Huy due to their great amount of friendship, Shirley decides
to over-excess on her strengths and she was still able to stop William.
Episode 161 – Sword Mastery, Yessenia Versus Omar
Yessenia was holding onto her long
sword while she was facing against Omar who was standing on the opposite end of
her. “You are strong. I see there is
no need for me to go lightly on you.”
“Same here.” Omar still had two
scimitars on each of his hands. His eyes were turning red. “I’ll do anything to
defeat you.”
Yessenia began to notice Omar’s
eyes. “The same color?!” Being distracted, Yessenia was almost struck by Omar’s
scimitar when he tried to throw it at her like a javelin. She was able to dodge
it in time and then she created an Air Tornado in front of her to stall time.
She thought in her mind, “He is fast… but what I’m more concerned about are
those eyes. They are the same color as Van’s back in the Floral Waterscape.
Could it be that he is being controlled by William as well?”
Yessenia began to run towards a pond
nearby so that she can manipulate the water into her Air Tornado. Omar followed
her. “Are you running away?”
“You just fell into my trap!”
Yessenia smiled. She created another Air Tornado once again.
“Doing the same move won’t work on
me.” Omar laughed.
“We will see about that!” The Air
Tornado was mixed with the water in the pond.
Omar was surprised. “Ergh- What the?
That’s nothing!” He was quick enough to run around the Air Tornado and he was
about to make a Double Slash towards Yessenia. Yessenia controlled the Air
Tornado’s movement, following his steps. Omar slashed the air and water away
from the tornado and suddenly fish were flying out. “What is this?!”
Yessenia blushed. “Oh crap. I must
have mixed in some fish with the pond water and my Air Tornado!”
Omar was frightened, watching the
fish fall from the tornado. Yessenia was confused at why he would suddenly be
afraid of these fish. A turtle fell onto his face. “Turtle!! Nooooo!”
Yessenia was shocked. “Wah?”
Omar grabbed the turtle like a
demon. His eyes were really red and he clenched his fists. He seemed angry now!
Suddenly, he knelt down towards the ground like a princess to politely place
the turtle onto the floor. He petted the green shell. “There you go, little
buddy! You’re safe and sound.”
Yessenia yelled at him, “WHAT! Fight
me seriously!!!”
Omar quickly became serious again.
“I will NOT go easily on you after what you’ve done to those sweet turtles!”
Yessenia scratched her face in
confusion. “Why did he not worry about the fish too…? Oh whatever.” She readied
her long sword again. “Back to where we were!”
~~~
“Alice?” Tony repeated. “Oh! Your
friend Miki is gone.”
“I know that!” Alice was annoyed
that Tony seemed to be taunting her. “You need to stop what you’re doing. It’s
obviously wrong.”
Tony made shadows appear. “You don’t
even understand the situation we are in. The elemental crystal we implemented
in her was too strong. She could not survive. That was not expected. Although I
do apologize for that, South El Monte students out there are going after us
soon enough. We’re all going to be defeated, possibly killed if we don’t do
anything.”
“And what is it that you’re trying
to do? What’s worse than making someone lose her life?!”
“The death of many.” Tony said.
Alice gasped. “I don’t even know
what you’re talking about.”
Michael softened his grip of his
foil weapon. He was loyal to let Tony speak about his true intentions on
increasing the amount of elemental crystals on students. Tony went on, “It’s a
secret tradition. It was meant for only one school year to gain elemental
power, but this plan became fodder. These students could not keep a secret, so
it kept going down from generation to generation.”
Alice screamed at him, “I don’t care
then! I just want to be in peace! No more dying!”
“Then we have to defeat the South El
Monte students!!” Tony was becoming annoyed. “That’s it. Jaime, fight them off.
I don’t have time for this. I’m going to check the battlefield.” Michael
changed his sword into a cleave.
“Stop it right there!” An older man
called out from afar. The whole group of four turned around. It was Steve
standing in the dust with Alex on his back. Tony and Jaime were surprised that
he was still alive!
Tony made a shadow appear in front
of himself. “I thought we beat you down, good sir.”
“I am a middle-aged man. I’ve gone
through plenty.” Steve said. “I’ve heard news about my wife! She was killed by
the hands of your CORP soldiers! I will never let you get away with that.” He
had a normal hand gun in his hand.
“Oh. That’s threatening.” Tony
joked. “I don’t even know what woman you’re even talking about.”
Steve was even angrier by the fact
that Tony, a part of the CORP soldiers, does not even know which people were
killed. “How dare you!” He politely placed Alex on the ground which caused Alex
to wake up.
Alex sat up and then he rubbed his
eyes. “Mm…” He said slowly.
Steve was in front of him while
facing Tony. “You’re going to die right here and now! Th is what you get for
killing my wife and most likely killed my two children by now too!” He ran
towards Tony in a straight line.
Alex opened his eyes wide. “Isn’t
that…?!” He remembered Steve well.
~~~
"I
know. Well, I'm Steve, by the way. It was great talking to you. I'm going to
bed." And before Alex could introduce himself, the man climbed onto his
stone bed as he went to sleep. Alex did not want to bother him, so he decided
to try and sleep as well.
~~~
The large
man from behind Alex stood up as soon as possible and made a loud groan as if
he was about to strike Alex. His arms rose up into the air with rage. Alex
screamed, "AHHH! S-Save me, mister soldier man! He's going to kill me!!!!
NOO!!!"
Steve
turned around to pat the solid bed, "That was a powerful yawn. Aww... I
drooled on the bed. This makes Stevie sad..."
~~~
Steve
laughed and said, "It's the usual thing here. They don't have those air
conditioning thingers at the doors to keep flies away so... I figured."
Alex wiped
his mouth, "There goes my lunch! You didn't need to tell me that..."
"It
was unhealthy. I was just looking out for you." He joked.
~~~
The bigger
man, Steve, stared at him in awe. "You've got more guts than I do..."
Alex
screamed, "And why aren't you doing anything?! You've got the advantage
because of your size!! Ugh! I hate this place. It makes no sense!"
~~~
Venus
scratched her head in confusion. “Isn’t this the best moment for us to leave?”
“O-Oh, good
idea!” Alex said before Venus quickly grabbed his arms to run. “See ya, Steve!”
Alex said to him. Both Venus and Alex ran off together and there were
explosions narrowing towards them.
~~~
“H-H-H-He’s that same guy that I
randomly left back in the prison!” Alex said with his heart feeling solid.
Steve said while running, “No one
hurts my family. In fact, no one hurts any nice feller!! I’ve made some great
friends and you took them all away from me. I never wanted to leave my friends
and family in the first place!!”
Alex was surprised. He began to fall
into tears. “(Wh-What are these tears? I don’t cry!)”
Tony turned the shadow in front of
him into a ninja. The shadow’s hand was shaped like a dagger. Alex tried to
reach out for Steve but he was too exhausted to even stand. Steve made a loud
plunging call, “GRAAAAH! FOR WISTERIA!!!!”
~~~
Yessenia ran towards the highway
now. “You may use two swords but I can manipulate your speed with my wind
powers.”
Omar bit onto his sword and then he
took out a third one from the sheath of his sword. “Twin-Sword Art: Triple
Blade!”
Omar used two swords in a circular
spinning motion and his third sword was facing Yessenia but in between the
circle. Yessenia created a large amount of wind in front of him. She was amazed
at how the third sword cut through the wind without trouble. “What the?!” She
barely moved her arm away in time but the third sword slashed through her shirt
on her right side.
Yessenia jumped away and then she
made a Wind Counter. The wind stalled time for her but Omar was still using his
third sword to cut through the wind. Yessenia then tried something new. She
made wind appear below and above her. In a large, pure essence of wind, she
manipulated it to spin in a circle while holding onto her sword. “With this, I
can attack you in a circle motion like a pinwheel!” Omar was struck from surprise!
Yessenia sped herself with her wind powers again. “Speaking of pinwheels, try
my own taste at a Pinwheel!” She spun back to Omar like a flying saucer.
Omar was attacked consecutively. As
a result, he did not have control of the battlefield! “Ergh… agh! Pathetic,
doing the same move over and over. However!” He quickly turned his swords into
reflectors. Yessenia fell back onto the ground after striking his newly changed
swords. “Hah!”
Yessenia coughed. “What the hell is
it now?”
Omar stabbed the ground. “I changed
the swords into reflectors, didn’t I just say that? Basically, I can manipulate
my twin swords. Instead of using two swords, I turn the second sword into a
mirror image of the first. When you strike one sword, the second strikes back.”
“What in the world? That sounds
confusing and farfetched.” Yessenia watched him as the highway was breaking
apart. “He is almost impossible to beat at this rate.” Yessenia turned her long
sword into a blunt sword. “However, I will have to use what I used last year!
With a heavier weapon, I am slower but much stronger!” She thought in her mind,
“(If I just strike him once, it will hurt effectively.)”
Omar made his mirror swords back
into original twin-swords. “Oh? What is that? A giant sword? Let’s see how you
play with that!”
~~~
Tony made the shadow fly towards
Steve. When Steve nearly reached Tony, the shadow quickly stabbed Steve in the
chest. Alex froze in astonishment. Tony smiled. “This is just some fictional
world. We don’t need you to help us fight against the South El Monte students.”
Steve slowly kneeled down. “Er…
augh…” He began to bleed from his chest and then his mouth. “M-Melanie… Dawes…”
Jaime opened his eyes wide.
“Melanie?!” He blurted out.
Tony turned to him, “You know her or
what?”
Jaime looked away. “No, I don’t.”
Alex shook his head. “Why? What’s
going on? Steve…!” He began flowing with blue aura. He grabbed onto his head
with both of his hands because of the trauma. “No way…” His body was shaking
uncontrollably, filled with anger. “Steve… I regret just leaving you in prison
just to run away… What have I done?”
Tony turned to Alex. “Oh? Now we’ve
made someone else angry.”
Michael still stood there in awe.
Alice was on the floor, covered in mud. The blue aura increased rapidly. Michael
watched as the aura flew up high into the air. “What is this immense power?!”
~~~
Yessenia rushed towards Omar
recklessly. “I do not care what other factors are there. As long as I strike
him once, it will all be over!” She said to herself. Unfortunately, Omar tried
a new technique.
“Human
Body Reflector!”
“Are
you kidding me?! Another move?” She tried to stop herself but she did not make
it in time. She crashed into the reflector with full might. The power that she
tried to use to attack Omar reflected back to her and she fell all the way to
the bottom of the highway which was about fifty feet above ground level.
“Hahahaha! It looks like I win this
round!”
Yessenia was almost out cold. She
could barely move this time. “All my power… is gone… And I…” Her eyes were
closing. Omar watched her in shame.
“Hmph. That was not even a tough
battle.” Omar turned around and then he walked away.
Yessenia stabbed the blunt sword
onto the ground. “It is not over… until I win!!”
“Still up?”
Yessenia felt her hands. “It looks
like I do not have enough energy to use any strong attacks. I will just have to
manipulate my surroundings if I have to!” She made basic strikes towards the
pillars that still held up the rest of the highway. “It. Is. Never. Over.
Until. I. Win!!!”
Omar tried to jump away but the
whole highway was falling at the same time. He was not able to defy gravity in
time. “Egh, what?!”
Yessenia used a basic Constricted
Wind to surround the pillars which caved in on him eventually. “And… one more…!
Air Torna…” She suddenly fainted.
Out of sheer luck, the wind pushed
in on Omar. The attack was strong enough to implode him and the implosion of
wind crushed his arms along with his energy level. He fell onto the falling
highway. “AHHGG!”
Yessenia’s eyes were finally about
to close. “For my friends… I am fighting to stop you lieutenants… Nothing will
change that!” She said out loud, loud enough for the whole city to hear.
~~~
Matt:
Oh shoot- you crazy lady!
Shirl:
Die! All I want to see is total destruction! You must fall before me!
Matt:
Ah! Stop that! And why do you have the same powers as Santi?!
Steve:
You’re going down, Tony! After what you have done to my wife, my children, my
hometown, everything that I loved!
Tony: You
think that’s going to scare me?
Alex:
No, but this will! *casts water magic*
Tony:
W-Wait. That isn’t any ordinary water spell!
Jaime:
He’s building up rage in order to cast one of the largest disasters against
will! Tony! Cover yourself!
Tony:
You think I’m going to miss a chance on this opportunity? I get to see this
spell right before my eyes!
Matt:
Wouldn’t this destroy Wisteria?! Stop, Alex! Next time on episode 162, Cast Off
Your Connection from the World!
Alice:
NOOOO! Where am I going?!




0 comments:
Post a Comment