William begins to take control of Huy's abilities.
Yessenia and Omar have one of the most dangerous battles.
I don't know why, but this update took about 3 hours. I guess it's because I took a lot of breaks and had dinner in the middle somewhere. Tumblr really does distract you too. But anyway, I took the time to be unlazy this week and did some more updating that I was supposed to complete last week as well! Echoville's character list is almost complete. Next week should conclude that list as I move on to editing the other lists. For now, hope you guys have a great weekend! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episodes 160 and 161. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 160 and 161 if you cannot find it.
- Shuttle and Levi have character pages! Be on the lookout for some more character releases later on. I will be updating these as the week goes.
- Toppo and Shuttle's character pages are complete.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment