A familiar-looking character arrives at Wisteria? With another friend?
I apologize for skipping out a whole week! It was finals week and I couldn't even make time to update my website. It was that bad. And then I was completely burnt out the next few days... I'm behind on my art not because I'm slowing down, but now there are lots of things to draw at this point that it's becoming overwhelming. But, hey! Summer has just begun!
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episode 164. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 164 if you cannot find it.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment