The mysterious dark magician re-appears in the city of Wisteria.
Matt and Alex are in for a complex adventure to Druskane.
As this week's update goes by, I will continue to draw more characters! The Rowen arc is a bit confusing and completely complex and it covers two continents in the same length of the Marconian Continent, but I guarantee it will be more exciting and enjoyable to read.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episodes 165 and 166. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 165 and 166 if you cannot find it.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment