Today, I am featuring Website Version 11.6! It corresponds to December 2008.
Venus, concerned about Yessenia's seriousness.
Thuy, worried about the fate of Elsiya.
Updates are going really slow. I am having a lag problem with art but that doesn't matter. The next update is here! XD I hope you guys are having a great summer. So far, I am. I'm still looking for a job but if I can't, I already have other hobbies to do. I am also exercising so there's no problem.
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episodes 168 and 169. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 168 and 169 if you cannot find it.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment