Saturday, August 4, 2012

Episode 177 - Telgei's Trust for Humans, Huy Searches for Christine

Moments before, the whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt, Alex, Nix, and Rowen are all headed for Tigre Village after a short confliction with each other. The Peridot soldiers are finally introduced along with Taiger, Lagi, and Telgei. Meanwhile, Yessenia’s group is heading towards the bridges in order to reach Tigre Village on their own. William had to fight against two people – Johan and Ghoul after Yessenia’s group headed into Tigre Village. In the village, Huy and Shirley split from the group to enter the hideout. After that, Bunny, Jennifer’s pet, revealed its powers to Yessenia – infatuation!
Episode 177 – Telgei’s Trust for Humans, Huy Searches for Christine

            The whole group of students in the center of Tigre Village was struck with silence. They walked as Rowen walked closer to the center where Bunny and Lupe stood. His face was emotionless. Yessenia was nearby Venus, telling her in a serious tone, “That is Rowen, the former elite of the Elemental Challenges.”
            “Elemental Challenges?” Venus murmured quietly.
            “It is a challenge that has two rounds. The first round is usually in the late Sophomore year, and the second forms on late Senior year. Basically, the first round calculates which students from each school of our district will keep their powers for two more years. We have four rival schools, and they will all lose their powers if they lose. Therefore, as a result of the first round, only one of the five schools will keep their powers. The second round will be within each other in the same school.”
            “…What happens then?”
            “We fight each other. The one with the most greed will most likely kill off one another in order to keep his or her powers.” Yessenia said. Venus became interested. “In that very manner, Rowen was the greediest of them all.”
            Venus watched Rowen who was still walking into the center. “So that is why people are afraid of him… he shows no mercy. Then that means Lupe is in trouble!”
            Yessenia had her long sword hidden behind her. “I know. If he makes another move, we are going to capture Lupe and the others as best as we can and run.”
            Venus said angrily, “Why can’t we just beat him up?”
            “Were you not listening? This man is completely dangerous. He could even be more dangerous than…” She thought about Luther, the ruler of all worlds from the previous year. “Yeah, it is definitely possible…”
 ~~~
            Shirley entered several random doors to see where she was headed. “This building is like a maze! It’s almost ten times larger than what you would consider a mansion!!!” Door after door, there were just bedrooms and accessories stacked all over the place. There were also boxes in several of the rooms. “Are these places for the tigers or something? Come to think of it… All of those tigers outside looked sad and dirty… they must be slaves of this building.”
            She finally entered one of the larger rooms which consisted of several books. She began giggling. “I don’t read… hehe…” She suddenly became serious, “Get it together, Shirley. This is not the time to be joking around.” While walking down each aisle, she tried to carefully read the title of the books. “These books look much weirder than the ones I see on Earth. Everything is written in foreign language.”
            At the end of the aisle, she saw a few tables with splattered chemicals all over the floor. Several test tubes were cracked and some of the liquids stained the ground. It seemed like no big deal until she took sight of more tubes that ran down about five tables. Shirley knelt down and then she accidentally sniffed the air. “Ergh… what is that strange smell? It smells like a factory!”
            A book was left on the floor. Shirley took a hold of it. “Hm? The History of the Tigremen and the Telsi? THIS IS INTERESTING!! Tigermen is spelt wrong!! Hm, but on a serious note… these tigers seem to have a connection with the Telsi potion.” She began flipping page by page.
 ~~~
            On the other end of the building, Huy continued to fight off the monsters. He ran upstairs before the skeletons and furry monsters crawled behind him. At the top, Huy quickly closed the door and then he said to himself, “Phew! That damn Shirley… she ran off. I wonder if she found Christine yet?” He headed down a few hallways, hoping that no monsters would pop out. Huy could not use his destructive wall-boosting powers. He was in a narrow hallway, after all.
 ~~~
            Back outside of the hideout, Rowen finally spoke, “Lupe…” Lupe was in shock. She finally showed her fearful side. Rowen continued, “You did your best.” Venus gave a sigh of grief. Rowen headed towards the three main tigremen. “You three… What are your names?”
            Taiger saluted for him, “Taiger, leader of the tigre warriors, sir!”
            “Lagi, the female feline and commander, sir!” Lagi added.
            Telgei was silent. Rowen knelt down. “Why so silent, old man?”
            Telgei chuckled. “You youngers are quite the energetic type, aren’t you? I do not need to address my name.” Rowen raised an eyebrow. Telgei added, “We may be of no significance to you, correct? By any means, I am the head chief of the whole village.”
            “Ah, interesting. You are an interesting one.” Rowen said softly.
            Marri was sitting next to Pippy. “You can never tell how he’s feeling.” Pippy nodded.
            Rowen stood back up. “Now, I have a proposal to you.” He looked at the three tigremen.
            Lagi suddenly blushed. “P-P-P-Proposal?! Are you looking at me? Oh my gosh!” She turned around and then she squealed.
            Taiger yelled at her, “Lagi! Keep to your position!”
            Lagi coughed and then she became serious. “O-Oh, right.”
            Venus rolled her eyes. “What’s up with that lady?”
            Rowen ignored her. “The proposal – is to have you tell me… more about the Telsi Potion.”
            Yessenia, Jaime, and the tigremen all around the village gasped. Venus took a look around. “W-What? What’s a Telsi Potion?”
            Yessenia explained to her, “That is…! The potion that can basically grant any wish. Shirley and Huy have been looking all over to find the Telsi Potion, let alone the formula. The point is to find that potion before a dark user like Rowen gets a hold of it. If you make a greedy man find the potion, then who knows what could happen.”
            Venus said slowly, “Oh… then… if someone like Rowen gets a hold of the potion… then he could… WE NEED IT BEFORE HE DOES! I want to become more beautiful!!”
            Yessenia said angrily, “You sound just like Shirley! This is a serious moment!”
            Jaime spoke up, “The Telsi Potion won’t work by the time you find it!”
            All of the tigremen gasped again. Marri said unsophisticatedly, “Okay really, guys? Every time someone goes against this weird dude, you’re going to suddenly make a stupid surprised expression?”
            Lupe threw a large slippery goop below Marri. She fell. “You do not understand the circumstances. Please stay silent!” Lupe commanded.
            “Oh my…” Telgei said. “So that was what you were after, all these years?”
            “For several years, I have done my own research and I could not find anything myself. The last continent I checked was the Marconian Continent.”
            Telgei scratched his head. “Oh… poor you. That’s it, then! I’ll tell you.”
            “THAT WAS FAST!!” Venus yelped.
            Yessenia clenched onto her long sword. “This is not good… If Rowen finds out…”
            Telgei began to speak louder. “THERE IS A LIBRARY IN THE CENTER BUILDING. You may want to check there! There is a book that has all of the ingredients needed. Some are found in the Whistel Continent, if you must.”
            “But I checked everywhere in Elsiya.” Rowen said.
            “Have you checked enough? The book tells you what you need to do in order to make the items appear. You don’t just search for them.”
            Rowen turned around. “The library, you say? Lupe, continue your guard. Bunny, you too. I will be on my way.” Rowen began heading into the center building.
            Taiger began to panic. “Chief… why did you tell him about the sacred formula only known to Tigre Village? Even worse, you said it out loud, and now everybody knows about it!”
            “Yeah, are you kidding with us?!” Lagi added.
            Telgei chuckled. “Oh hohoho… dear children, not all humans are bad.” This statement definitely sparked Yessenia’s mind.
            Yessenia smiled. “Ah, I see.” Venus turned to her. Yessenia continued, “That chief is trusting us to find the formula before he does, so he told the secret out loud for people like us to find out.”
            “Oh… So that’s what this is all about.” Venus blushed. “They like us already.”
 ~~~
            Huy was running through several rooms. He could hear noises as he reached closer to a certain room. “That sounds like… knives cutting against a cutting board. Could that be the ‘maid’ they were talking about?” After about three more rooms, Huy barged into the last door and Christine stood there in sheer shook.
            “EEK!!” Christine was surprised.
            Huy fell onto the ground. Christine watched him. Huy coughed and said slowly, “I… I think I found you, Christine!”
            “How do you know my name?” Christine said in innocence.
            Huy patted his shorts and then he stared right into her eyes. “I-… Oh.”
            Christine blushed. “W-What is it that you want? Who are you?”
            Huy shook his head from dozing off. “Oh- UH ahm, sorry! Uh. I’m here to take you away.”
            Christine pointed at the ten-foot pot behind her. “Can’t you see I am a slave, cooking for the villagers?”
            “Forever? Why not run away? Let’s go!”
            “This is so sudden. I don’t even know you!”
            Huy grabbed her arm. “Just trust me! We were here to save you anyway!”
            “But I’m a slave here!”
            “Not until we get you out of here! There must be people out there who are worried for you. If we don’t take all of the El Monte students out of this world, families will be worried.”
            Christine stopped. She began to cry. “Do you… really care that much?” She said, trying to catch her breathe from her tears. “Nobody… nobody treats me right here. But, this is the only place I can depend on if I want to live. I won’t have any place to survive other than helping others with vigorous work. I miss my family.”
            “Your parents must be worried!”
            “And my sisters, my cousins, my grandparents, my child, everyone!”
            “What?”
            “What do you mean ‘what’?” Christine stared at him.
            Huy suddenly blurted out, “CHILD?!?!?!??!?!!”
 ~~~
            Shirley sat in the library, reading the book. “Pfft. I don’t read, but why is this so interesting? To make the Telsi Potion, you must find the Bird’s Tear that only appears with the call of rebirth. Along with the tear, you must collect the Rainbow Mist from an underground oasis deep below the ground. Well…”
            “Ah, so it looks like you found the library.” Jennifer appeared by the doorway.
            Shirley was startled. She stood up and she held tightly onto the book. “Jennifer, so you’re here! It’s so great to see you!”
            “You’re with the others who just dropped by, weren’t you?” Jennifer asked. Shirley shook her head. Jennifer commanded bluntly, “Hand over that book.”
            “W-What? Why?” Shirley took a step back. She began to sweat. “Don’t tell me you’re a part of the Peridot soldiers?”
            “What if I am? We need the Telsi formula. Once Rowen gets the potion, he will grant us the wish to return to Earth.”
            Shirley looked at the book. “Oh really?” She began to fall for it. “Who is this Rowen guy again?”
            “Although I do not trust him completely, his promise is our only chance. He is the man known to greed over his powers by killing his own friends. He is our leader, but that aside, listen to us.”
            Shirley hesitated again. “Now hold on. You said he’s greedy. Why would you trust him?”
            Jennifer reached into her front pocket. “Well, like I said, he is our only possible way out of here. If he decides to do something funny, we’ll try our best to stop him.”
            “And if he’s too strong? What then?”
            “We have our ways. Now… hand that book over.” She said forcefully. Shirley still stood there in hesitation. “Or else.” Jennifer took out a small hand gun.
            Shirley’s eyes widened. “A-Are you serious?!?!”
            “I’m not going to hurt you, don’t worry. As long as you hand over the book…”
            Shirley screamed at her, “You’re serious?! We’re from the same high school. We’re considered friends, aren’t we? Why would you hold a gun?”
            “I’m not actually going to use it to kill people. I’m too young for violence, don’t you see? This gun actually does not kill directly. It’s good for pinning you down.”
            “And how are you going to-…”
            Jennifer pulled the trigger once and it shot through Shirley’s right sleeve. It did not hurt her at all, but it cut her shirt. Shirley was surprised. Jennifer blew the edge of her gun. “See? This is my power that Rowen granted me. Ammunition mastery.”
            Shirley laughed. “Eh? Are you trying to scare me?”
            Jennifer shot Shirley’s right strap. “Boom.”
            Shirley gasped. “Are you trying to strip me naked?!”
            “What an embarrassment, I’d say.” Jennifer joked.
            Shirley grabbed onto her ripped strand. “Y-You jerk!” She placed the book onto the table. “That’s it.” Shirley opened her palms.
            “Don’t move on your own, or there will be another trigger.”
            “Ergh…” Shirley struggled.
            Jennifer giggled. “Now, move away from the table.” Jennifer squinted her eyes as she walked closer to the table on her own.
            Shirley closed her eyes. “(W-What should I do now?! Somebody, help…!)”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Matt: I don’t have time for your games, pervert!
Jason: WAAAH?! Who you callin’ a pervert?! You’re the one who’s the pervert!
Matt: How am I the pervert?!
Jason: You just are! Eat sand, bastard!
Matt: Ngeeeh!
Huy: Leave Christine alone!
Christine: I-It’s alright. Rowen’s our leader.
Huy: But he’s treating you like crap!
Rowen: Young boy, Christine has already chosen her fate. You do not need to change her mind.
Shirley: This book holds the secrets to the Telsi Potion! You can’t have it.
Jennifer: That’s why I want it even more! HAHA!
Matt: Things are starting to heat up in this arc. Many characters are starting to meet each other and more conflicts have begun. Next time on episode 178, Fire Versus Sand, the Telsi’s Tear and the Mist!
Yessenia: Is this even going to work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment