Saturday, August 18, 2012

Episode 179 - To the Next Destination: Whistel Continent

The whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt’s group headed for Tigre Village while Yessenia’s group finally reached the village themselves. The Peridot soldiers are trapped in a bind against Yessenia’s group to protect the village and its slavery. Meanwhile, Shirley and Huy entered the underground portion of the hideout only to become caved in by monsters. Shirley escapes and finds a book about the Telsi Potion. However, Jennifer appears with a gun. Huy also makes way to find Christine. And to add up more complications, Matt and Alex decided to battle each other!
Episode 179 – To the Next Destination: Whistel Continent

            Yessenia said to the crowd, “Who wants to go with me to the cold lands? I need a group!”
            Venus raised her hand. “I’m still searching for Johnny!”
            Alex turned to the east side of the village, “Matt… I’ll try my best to stop Rowen. I’ll go with Yessenia.”
            Marri hugged Pippy’s cage. “We’ll stay here and make sure Lupe doesn’t do anything funny!”
            Yessenia took sight of Jaime. “Are you coming with us?”
            Jaime shook his head. “I don’t deserve to help or do anything… I’ll just stay.”
            Yessenia sighed. “Hm… Well, with a limited amount of time, we will go first. If you or anybody here decides to come along, you should wait until the Terris arrives.”
            Telgei arrived at the center of the village. “What energy that Rowen man had… You young’uns are quite the crazy kids.”
            Yessenia grabbed his collar. “Please take us to a ship.”
            Taiger pointed at her with surprise, “W-W-What do you think you’re doing talking to our chief that way?!”
            Yessenia let Telgei go and then she headed to the docks. “We have no time for talking.”
            Lagi rolled her eyes. “Feisty she is. And I thought I was the straightforward one here.”
            Telgei chuckled again. “Ohohoh. More children. Well, these are the kind of people I want to see try to get the Bird’s Tear. We shall dock the Elvrent for them.”
            Taiger growled. “Ergh! Why are you so kind, chief?!”
            Lupe and Bunny watched. William looked at the two of them. “So these are our enemies.”
            Lupe looked away. “I have no interest in dealing with you.”
            William smiled. “That’s okay. If you make another move, I can always control your movements.”
            Lupe sat down. “This is no enjoyment at all.”
~~~
            As Yessenia, Venus, and Alex are all sent off with the Elvrent, Marri, Pippy, and William all wave their goodbyes. Lupe was behind the group. She thought to herself, “If you’re all going to be persistent about stopping Rowen and somehow getting us back to El Monte without Rowen’s help, then you must do it right. I am counting on you three…”
            “We’re finally back!!!” Jason said proudly until he saw the trashed center. “Wah?!” He yelped. Winny said nothing.
            Matt laughed at the village, “Aha! It looks like victory is ours.” He noticed William was standing there tall and harmless. “But who are all of these people?” Matt could see Jaime in a prisoner shirt. “Hey you!” He ran up to Jaime and they began talking.
            Telgei said to Taiger, “It looks like faith is on our side.”
            “Why is that, you say?”
            “These may be youngsters, but they have come to stop Rowen from his evil deeds. We may have to stand by and hope for the best.”
            Winny held onto her Changmin ball. “I guess we lost, my love! We’re going to have to surrender now!”
            Lagi’s mind sparked. “L-L-Love?!?!?!?!” She suddenly had an imagination with Taiger. “Oh, oh my. If only he showed affection, I would be in heaven. But then again-…”
            “What are you talking about, cat woman?” Winny said in a serious tone.
            “Eep! I said nothing!” Lagi began panicking.
            Matt became excited, “The cold lands?!?! I haven’t been in snow in forever! We should go!”
            Jaime whispered, “Don’t say it out loud! What if Winny and Jason hear us? They will screw up Yessenia’s plan to stop Rowen.”
            Winny headed towards Matt and Jaime. “The cold lands? What is this for?”
            Jason pouted. “Great. Destroying the Peridot army and then just leaving?”
            Matt said to them, “Rowen is about to get this thing called the ‘Bird’s Tear’ and it part of the ingredients for the Telsi Potion. I’m going to stop him. You guys want to go?”
            “Don’t ask them of all people!!” Jaime shouted.
            Winny hesitated. “W-Why us? We’re enemies.”
            “But you agreed to help me, right? We’re in this together, even if we have to deal with someone like Rowen! Hehe.”
            Jason stood next to Lupe. “Preposterous! I’m staying here with the Peridot army!”
            Winny sighed. “Fine, I’ll go. It’s nice to go on an adventure once and awhile.”
            Matt turned to Jaime, “Let’s go, Jaime. We’re going to stop Rowen!”
            Jaime did not respond to Matt’s request. He looked away. “I don’t even deserve to live. Why should I help people who were once my enemies?”
            “We were enemies?” Matt questioned him.
            Jaime gasped. “I am a part of the CORP soldiers. I destroyed many places and created monsters all over the Marconian Continent!”
            “Geez, don’t beat yourself up over that. It’s not like you wanted to.”
            “But I did it anyway. Just shut up and go on your own!”
            Matt gave out his hand to Jaime, “No, you shut up. We’re friends. I kind of trusted that you didn’t mean to do all of those things.”
            “Why did you still think that?”
            “Because, why else did you help us in our freshman year? You can’t just suddenly decide to turn evil out of nowhere. Someone must have pressured you into doing so. Let’s just forget about that for now. We can work together again. It’s been awhile!”
            Jaime’s eyes began to feel teary. “Why… Why do you still forgive me?!” Matt helped Jaime stand up. “Why are you being so nice even if I did so many things to you guys?!”
            Matt ignored him. “It doesn’t matter! With us as a team, we’ll stop them. You said the others have already left, right? We can just catch up to them.”
~~~
            Christine, Huy, and Shirley all appeared outside of the hideout at the same time. Huy and Shirley were arguing while Christine stood there awkwardly. “Why did you just leave me down there?!” Huy yelled.
            “You’re the one having fun talking to my friend, Christine, while I was stuck with a gun being pointed at my face! You shouldn’t even have a say in this.”
            “That’s what happens when you run off!”
            “Go eat poo!”
            “What kind of response is that?!”
            “The best kind!”
            Christine sighed. “G-Guys, as long as we made it out alive, it’s all okay… right?”
            Matt turned to them. “HEY IT’S YOU GUYS!! And that one girl I met a while ago with the stomach.”
            Shirley ran over to Matt and then she slapped him. “That’s no way to talk to a lady!” Christine only blushed in happiness. Shirley saw Winny. “Is that you, Winny?!” They began to hug.
            Jason said to Shirley, “You! Oh my goodness! What beauty!”
            Shirley took a step away. “Eugh… what?”
            “We should get married!”
            “Don’t be stupid!”
            “Fine… But don’t get jealous if I find someone better!”
            “I won’t.” She changed the subject. “Listen, guys. Where is Alex? We need to find him.”
            Jaime spoke up, “He just left to the Whistel Continent.”
            “What? Are you serious? We need his book! I found a book in this annoying hideout telling us of the ingredients. But, there is another book telling us how to synthesize them together. That other book I’m talking about is Alex’s!”
            William shook his head. “Yep.”
            “Why didn’t you tell us any sooner?!” Huy grabbed William’s shoulders. “Why, why!”
            “You didn’t ask.” William said with his eyes closed. “I would have gladly told you guys but no one said anything about it.”
            Shirley placed her hand over her forehead. “Ugh… At any rate, we need to find Alex.”
~~~
            After several moments of pondering, a ship’s horn could be heard in the distance. Huy shook Shirley’s shoulders, “I think it’s them! It has to be! They are safe!”
            Shirley punched his face. “Calm down! I kind of expected it anyway. They have Omar.”
            “Is anybody else with Omar?” Matt wondered.
            Shirley ran up ahead. “Peter is with him. Let’s go, guys!” Matt, Jaime, Huy, Christine, William, Winny, and Jason followed along. Lupe turned over to Marri who was still trying to get Pippy out of the cage.
            Lupe closed her eyes in shame. “I don’t know why I’m doing this.”
            “Huh?” Marri watched as Lupe used her slippery powers to break the screws on each end of the cage. “Wait, why did you do that?”
            Lupe headed towards the hideout. “Victory is not ours. It is Rowen’s. We have no point in continuing on. If you want to escape, it is best to do so now. I will have to discuss this further with Jennifer.”
            Bunny began jumping around. “Why! Why! It’s not over until I crush them all!”
            “Bunny! Stay at your position!” Lupe yelled at it. Bunny whimpered.
            Marri and Pippy hugged each other. Marri giggled. “You’re not a bad woman at all! Here. Please take one of these.” Marri handed over a copy of her puppets. “I guess it’s for thanks for helping us.”
            “Don’t you need it?” Lupe blushed.
            “I have a lot! I can manipulate as many as I want. I gained that ability while growing up.”
            Lupe chuckled. “Fine. Now go.”
~~~
            At the docks, Lagi and Taiger speedily rush before the students arrived. Lagi raised her hand, “The ship must board on the east coast over there!”
            Taiger grabbed a wrench. “From the looks of it, your ship needs to be enhanced.”
            “What’s wrong with it?” Huy asked.
            “The model is pretty basic. I assume you are going to the cold lands, yes? Let me take care of it.” Taiger rushed off to the ship. Jaime and William followed to see who was on the ship.
            Telgei said to the group with his hands behind his back. “Children… our tigermen have given our deepest respect for you. We request you to stop Rowen.”
            Matt raised his fists, “Of course! That bastard will get what he deserves!”
            Winny crossed her arms. “Well, you have no idea who you’re dealing with, but it’s worth watching.”
            Jason grabbed Matt’s collar. “You are just asking to die!”
            “Get off of me, pervert!” Matt clenched his teeth.
            Shirley said to Telgei, “At any rate, what was that tiger talking about?”
            “The Whistel Continent is filled with snowstorms at several areas. One at which is surrounding the northern lands. I told the other group to go there. After the storm, the road from the north leads to Trinity Top where the Bird’s Tear should be. If you go from the south which is Halka Village, you will have to go through more danger, but there are no snowstorms. If you are in a hurry, we can only fix your ship so that you can ride to the cold lands, not to withstand any snowstorms.”
            Omar, Peter, and another man landed off the Terris. Jaime pointed at the third student, “What are you doing here?”
            Omar answered, “We found him in pain back in Crestwood. Brandon Mares, right?”
            Brandon’s clothes were worn out and scratched from his previous battle with Yessenia and Venus. Jaime thought about it carefully. “I don’t remember including him in my calculation of 31 students…”
            “I came in to Elsiya through a dimension.” Brandon responded. “My power is to draw anything and use it to my abilities. I drew a dimension to jump into where Jennifer and Lupe were. However, I left my markers back on Earth. Now all I have left is an Elsiyan palette.”
            William looked closely at the palette. “And how come you don’t just draw a dimension by thinking about someone on Earth?”
            “I can’t expose my powers.”
            Jaime sighed. “Oh well. We’re still on our search for another way back.”
            Lagi poked Peter’s cheeks. “You’re a panda. Do you taste good?”
            “Wah? H-How should I know?!?!”
            “I’ve never tried panda before. Can I have a bite?”
            Taiger growled. “Lagi! You’re supposed to help me repair the ship!”
            Lagi hugged Peter. “But this panda is so fuzzy! I could almost marry it! Are you jealous?” Taiger already walked to the other end of the ship. “He’s not interested in me at all!” Lagi squealed. Peter quickly ran away to the group.
~~~
            As the whole group reunited, Jaime explained to all of them, “I know about Tony’s intentions.” Everyone began to listen. “He is trying to open all the gates of the Grand Cradle so that the Telsi potion becomes ineffective. With this, he plans to keep us all here.”
            Jason stomped his foot. “FOREVER?!”
            Winny suddenly hugged her Changmin ball. “As long as we’re together, it’ll be okay!”
            “At this moment, the oasis’s Grand Cradle is already activated and there are several monsters on the eastern area of the Druskane Continent. We need some people to be there.”
            Matt remembered what he saw at the oasis. “I was there, on the left side of the oasis. There was a spirit girl who turned out to be Thuy.”
            Huy interrupted him, “THUY?! She’s…!!! She’s my cousin!!”
            “EH??! No way!” Shirley gasped. “I think I’ve seen her in school before. She’s so pretty. What’s she doing in Elsiya anyway?”
            Huy stood at one end of the group. “I’m going there for sure!”
            Peter said to Omar, “Where would Joey be? We finally got the camera and the picture.”
            Omar joked, “It only took a few beatings to get it out of the guards. Well, Joey could be anyway.”
            Shirley said to them, “You’re going with us then. It doesn’t matter where you go. The other group will be in the Whistel Continent. We’ll be searching everywhere! Let’s make our groups then! We’ll have to split into two groups...”
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Venus: Hey all you sexy people! So like, I need some ‘sens’ or whatever they’re called. I just need some money okay?!
Yessenia: Are you sure you should be selling yourself out like this?
Alex: Why am I not surprised?
Venus: Do you want to get into Aldine City or not? Look, we have to pay money in order to enter the city, and we don’t have any sens right now at all.
Matt: So now we’re headed to the Whistel Continent already… I really need a break.
Winny: I’m going.
Matt: And your sarcastic remarks will break my break.
Jaime: I’m going too.
Matt: That’s two times the sarcasm. Ergh…
Christine: Alright everybody, have fun! I will be staying here with some of our friends.
Matt: Let’s go to Halka Village! Next time on episode 180, Sens for Aldine City, the Cottage in the Snow!
Alex: Hey, is that Matt’s old friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment