Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.1! It corresponds to January 2009.
Huy searches for Christine - but this is their first time seeing each other.
The Rowen Arc is starting to pick up the pace. From where I'm writing, I have to start making some final battles soon enough. Everything in my life is stable right now so I hope it stays that way at least until the summer ends. Likewise, I hope you guys are having a great summer so far! I've been surfing the web often though but I still consider it fun. Lots of drawing, playing Pokemon, writing, and watching some overrated tv shows that people have been making me watch. For now, have fun everybody! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
- I added episode 177. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 177 if you cannot find it.
- Steve and Bunny have been added onto the character list. You can find Steve and Bunny on the Elsiya character list.
- This update is subject to add more.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment