Saturday, August 25, 2012

Episode 182 - The Freezing Carapel and White Road, Fight the Leviathan!

The whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Matt and Alex decided to battle each other before reaching Tigre Village. At this point, the main group split into two to catch up to Rowen, but Whistel Continent is much more complicated to deal with. From here, Yessenia’s group was able to locate Jen and Joseph, but there are more people who are missing on this continent. Matt’s group headed up the dangerous steep mountain of Trinity Top and Yessenia’s group had to walk through a long, freezing road. Meanwhile, Shirley’s group headed closer into the Greyton Oasis.
Episode 182 – The Freezing Carapel and White Road, Fight the Leviathan!

            Dalstidia, home of the biggest trading center… Goods come and go fast in this city. Many merchants from around the world come here just to sell their goods even in the heat.
            “I’m already going crazy with this heat!! Ugh!!” Shirley complained. “Who’s idea was to come here?!”
            “Yours…” Huy remarked.
            “And like always, everybody is looking at me all weird… The heat here sucks, I agree.” Peter whimpered. “At times like this I need a good bamboo.” He began chewing on a few bamboo sticks in his pocket. “I really hope I can change back to normal too.”
            “Nah, you’re cooler as a panda.” Omar joked.
            Peter attacked him with a bamboo stick. “Next time this bamboo stick will go up your-…”
            “Oooooooooomar!!!!!!” A voice was heard. Each step was like an earthquake.
            “Seriously?” Shirley fell onto the ground. “What the heck?”
            It was Danny! “After so long, I’ve finally found you!”
            Omar ran behind Huy and Shirley, “Bah! It’s him!”
            Shirley looked away. “Oh no. Here we go again.”
            “I know, I know. We haven’t talked often in high school in our freshman year, even in this year too. But, but! Remember all of the good times we had in middle school? We were so attached and like, awesome friends.”
            “Great…” Omar pretended to smile.
            Shirley shook Danny’s hands, “Anywho, oh my gosh! You’re safe!”
            “Yeah! I know, right?! It has been so long since I’ve seen you all!!!! Except that panda.”
            “No, you kind of know me…” Peter sighed. “Let’s just talk about that some other time, ehe.”
            Shirley sat down on a nearby bench. “Well, I’m pretty tired. Danny, why don’t you tell us why you’re here? It’s such a hot place in Dalstidia.”
            Huy and Omar sat down as well. Danny began to explain his situation, “Well, well! I came here with Joey. I was asking Joey how to do the Biology experiment but all the sudden everything froze and I was teleported with him here.”
            “Here?” Peter was surprised. “Basically, the closer you are to other students, the closer, but split apart you will be in proportion to Elsiya. The whole classroom’s distance equals the widened space of Elsiya. “In that case… Joey is definitely here in Dalstidia.”
            Danny became sad. “Um… not anymore. Hrm. He ran off to the oasis like just yesterday after he found some information this oasis chick. What was her name… uh… Tree…”
            Huy began bursting out into laughter. “TREE. HAHAHA. That’s what Matt used to call her in middle school! The trend goes by so fast.”
            “That’s not her name?” Danny questioned.
            Shirley pouted. “Hmph. You guys are so rude to her and she’s not even here. At any rate, we’re all looking for Thuy and Joey. That’s a plus, right? Why don’t you come with us?”
            “To the oasis? Um… but, there are so many dangerous monsters!”
            “So we’ve heard…” Omar said. “That’s nothing to me.”
            “Just because you’re gifted with fast learning, huh.” Shirley teased. “Trying to be cool now?”
            Omar shouted, “I’m serious though!”
            Shirley stood up and she patted her skirt. “Alright, whatever. We have to get to our goal here: finding Thuy and apparently Joey!” The group agreed.
            Danny cried, “I don’t want to fight those monsters…”
~~~
            At the Carapel Road, Alex and Venus shivered more often compared to Aldine City. “Can’t we just stay in that awesome city a little longer? It’s too cold here…” Alex complained.
            “If only we had Matt’s fire powers.” Venus thought. “Hey, I know! What if I zap you, Alex? Maybe that would give you some shocking heat.”
            “What? N-No, no, no- AHH!” Alex was shocked by Venus’s lightning powers.
            “So did it work?!”
            “HECK NO!” Alex splashed water on her.
            “AH! That hurts! Not while my lightning powers were just used!” Venus argued. “That’s it. I’m getting away from you.” Venus barged into the road.
            Yessenia followed her. “There she goes again, running into the next place without caution… We might as well go now too.”
~~~
            After a few moments in the Carapel Road, Alex began feeling a little tired. “This road… It’s already bad enough. How can the next road up ahead get any worse?”
            Yessenia grabbed onto him. “Don’t faint just yet. Remember what Joseph said. The White Road is the one with the most storms. If you faint now, then you definitely won’t make it into the next.”
            Venus covered her face. “It’s so foggy, I can’t see anything. There’s a slight snowstorm too…”
            Yessenia sparked an idea. She took out her long sword and then she stood in front of the group. “Alright, here’s the plan. I’ll use my wind powers to blow the storm away. It will only be temporary though since the storm will always just come back. Cover yourselves!” She began to make a Gust Slash followed by a Pinwheel in order to make the storm go away. “It barely works!”
            The storm went away for a small moment. The road was clear, but there was something else in sight. All around them were dead snow animals and monsters. Venus was shocked. “E-Ew!!”
            Alex hid in between Yessenia and Venus. “Ugh, that’s so gross! Why are there so many dead animals?”
            “They did not make it into the cold…” Yessenia said. “Could Julie have gone through this road, like Joseph mentioned?”
            “I don’t know but I don’t think it’s a good idea to keep going.”
            “I will just have to constantly use my wind powers.” Yessenia suggested.
            Alex held onto his own arms. “Hm… I promised myself that I would stop Rowen for Matt.”
            “Since when did you two become close?” Yessenia asked while walking ahead. Alex and Venus followed as well.
            “We had a few moments while we were in the Druskane Continent… He’s not so bad after all.”
            Venus became grumpy. “Hmph. Now all of the sudden you’re going to keep going and not agree with me that we should turn back?” Alex only nodded.
            Yessenia interrupted them, “That is a two-third’s vote. We are not going back. Remember though, the White Road is tougher. This Carapel Road is only a warning.”
~~~
            Shirley, Huy, Peter, Omar, and Danny are peacefully walking through the desert towards the Greyton Oasis. Shirley fell to the ground. “It’s… so… hot…”
            Danny was next to fall. “Why… am I so tired…”
            Huy tried his best to keep going. “Why didn’t we bring someone like Alex? I really need the water.”
            Shirley suddenly stood up straight. “Good idea! I’ll just use my awesome powers! Come on Icicle Rain!!” A large veil of ice shattered starting from the sky.
            Peter and Omar smiled in happiness. Danny stood up with pride. “Yay! Finally!”
            Shirley giggled, “Haha! That wasn’t such a bad idea wasn’t it?! Hahaha!” The ice all fell to the ground and then it quickly melted.
            The group of five stared at all of the melting ice. “So much for ice.” Omar said.
            Shirley clenched her fists. “This sucks!!!”
~~~
            About a quarter into the White Road, Alex and Venus were almost out cold. They knelt onto the snowy road. Alex coughed. “I… I can’t move on…”
            “Me either…” Venus said slowly. “So much for… barging in…”
            Yessenia was on her knees. “It is… not over yet…!” She looked up ahead and the storm was even stronger compared to the Carapel Road. “I cannot…” She suddenly fainted…
~~~
            Shirley’s group eventually arrived at the Greyton Oasis. Each of their steps filled with echoes along with spring-like essence being heard around them. “The water around here sure does sound nice flowing around us.” Danny commented.
            Huy jumped to a nearby pond and then he started licking the water. “Why don’t we take a break?! I’m so exhausted!”
            Shirley turned around, “I want to take a break too, but we’re soooo close to Joey and Thuy! They’re here somewhere!”
            Several monsters began appearing. Danny screamed like a girl and then he pointed at the large leviathan up front, “AHH! The… The monsters are here!”
            Omar took out two swords while Peter took out two bamboo sticks. Huy readied his gauntlets. Omar ran up ahead to fight the largest monster. “Damn it! Now they appear?”
            Peter whacked a few piranhas that flew from the ponds. Huy punched some of the less harmful biters. Danny did not know what to do. After all, there was not much to do with ground powers in an underground oasis. Shirley threw an ice patch at a few of the monsters. The leviathan was struck by Omar’s X-Slash ability and then the large sea monster became berserk from the pain. It uncontrollably attacked a few monsters.
            The group watched in awe. The leviathan used its fin to slap the path that the group was walking through. Shirley, Huy, Peter, and Danny barely avoided the attack. Omar jumped away at quick speed. “Damn it! I can’t fight at my best in this small area.” Omar said with struggle.
            “WRECKING BALL!” A loud yell came from behind the leviathan. A large steel ball flew towards the leviathan and it was hit so hard that the sea monster flew against the wall, breaking it. Along with the wall, a domino effect was created and the hole it fell into was getting larger. The top began collapsing.
            Shirley gasped. “Oh crap!! Is the oasis collapsing now?!”
            Danny stood in front of the collapsing ceiling, “I’ll handle this!” Danny used his ground powers to focus on the walls. “Hurry up and go!”
            “Thanks, Danny!” Omar said as they were all running up ahead.
            Danny blushed. “My old friend appreciates me. Yay!!”
            “Oh shut up.” Omar rolled his eyes.
            At the next area, Shirley stopped for a moment. “Wait a minute. Didn’t you guys notice something weird? That wrecking ball just came out of nowhere and it disappeared.”
            Peter covered his ears. “Oh god… and that voice. It was louder than ever.”
            Omar said to Peter, “Could it be him?!”
            “YES! IT’S ME!!!! JOEY!!!!” Joey was seen at the top of a dusty cliff. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE ALL HERE!”
            Huy covered his ears. “Can you be a little quieter?”
            Joey jumped down from the cliff and smiled, “I’m sorry!!! It’s just a habit!!!”
            Shirley hugged him. “We finally get to see each other!” Omar and Peter laughed in happiness.
            Peter threw Joey the camera. “I believe this is yours!”
            Joey remembered the first time he ever used the camera. It was new, specially given from his Journalism class as he entered high school. “Matt’s picture… Hey, he’s still around right?!”
            “He should be in Halka Village by now.” Omar answered. “What are you doing here?”
            “I was looking for a ‘spirit girl’. She can give me the mystical Rainbow Mist that I can sell for money. Dalstidia is home for its trading center anyway!!!”
            Shirley became worried. “No way… Joey, you shouldn’t! That Rainbow Mist is important to us!”
            “More important than the amount of money we can get from it?” Joey questioned as he said out loud.
            Shirley placed her hand on her chest. “That mist… it means everything to us. If we don’t get it, a man named Rowen will. He is extremely strong and he may use it for something terrible! Please, Joey.”
            Joey turned away. “Why…! I have tried for over four months just to survive this damn desert island. It was so hard to live. Then, Danny came along. That made us poorer even more. I had to help take care of him and vice versa! I’ve suffered so much!!”
            Danny heard from a nearby ledge. “…” He was completely speechless.
            Shirley shook Joey, “How could you say that? Even though Danny may be a little… different, he is still our friend, isn’t he? You could have traveled or found other ways to make money. I know it sounds easier said than done, but did you even try leaving Dalstidia?”
            “Now I am. See? I am traveling to get the Rainbow Mist for money!”
            Huy, Omar, and Peter all watched the argument. They had nothing to say, but they had serious expressions as well. Shirley began to cry. “We went this far… just to get it. We have to stop Rowen by getting the Rainbow Mist first… We need it, for the Telsi Potion! It can do anything we want it to do! Maybe it can bring us back to Earth!”
            “I…” Joey said slowly, “kind of like it here in Elsiya though… Despite the money issue.”
            Shirley’s heart froze. “You mean… you like it here?”
            “If I had money, which I will eventually, I would stay here in Elsiya forever. There is so much freedom and much more to explore!”
            Shirley said angrily as she stomped away. “I can’t believe it… This world is just some stupid fantasy! I can’t believe you, Joey! You’re an idiot!!” She ran off up ahead.
            Joey had nothing else to say. Huy tried to talk to him, “Hey…” Omar and Peter were still quite speechless.
            Danny was still on his own ledge, falling into tears. “Me, a burden, again…” And so, the group of six began feeling crushed. Their dramatic battle did not end here. These students were extremely close to the oasis, only to find out that they had separate goals with hearts being broken…
~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Tony: So this is the Trinity Top… Where is the Bird’s Tear?
Rowen: Looks like danger is brewing~
Tony: And who are you?
Yessenia: Where are we?
Alex: It looks like some kind of cabin.
Venus: No~ Really? Yessenia meant where, on Elsiya, are we now?
Alex: You shut your mouth.
Matt: Hey watch out! There is a boulder!
Winny: Looks like we have to move out of the way.
Jaime: Anybody like roller coasters?
Matt: What do you mean? GYAAAAH!!!!! Next time on episode 183, Saved by Julie, Climbing the Tallest Mountain!!
Stan: I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!
Kalpesh: ME NEITHER!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment