Saturday, August 18, 2012

Episode 180 - Sens for Aldine City, the Cottage in the Snow

The whole group was split into three and the main focus is now based on the Druskane Continent. Yessenia’s group finally reached the village themselves. The Peridot soldiers are trapped in a bind against Yessenia’s group to protect the village and its slavery. Meanwhile, Shirley and Huy entered the underground portion of the hideout only to become caved in by monsters. Shirley escapes and finds a book about the Telsi Potion. However, Jennifer appears with a gun. Huy also makes way to find Christine. And to add up more complications, Matt and Alex decided to battle each other! At this point, the main group split into two to catch up to Rowen, but Whistel Continent is much more complicated to deal with.
Episode 180 – Sens for Aldine City, the Cottage in the Snow

            At the docks, Taiger and Lagi were helping each other enhance the Terris ship which Omar, Peter, and Brandon brought. Along with these three students, Matt, Shirley, Jaime, Winny, Jason, Huy, Christine, Omar, Peter, and William were all together in one area. They have to decide which groups are going where.
            Nix appeared from Matt’s spirit. “Is it really okay for you guys to chase after Rowen?”
            Matt held onto Nix’s body. “Don’t worry. With all of us, we are able to make a great plan. So far, it looks like Yessenia, Alex, and Venus already left.” He made eye contact with Telgei, the tigreman chief. “And, the three of them already went up north of the cold lands.”
            Winny began to panic, but she was in the back of the group. Nobody noticed. Telgei said next, “The northern part of the Whistel Continent begins with Aldine City, one of the richest cities in the Elsiyan world. Quite hard to believe it is the richest as it is in the snow. Well, people do say…”
            Matt began speaking up, causing Telgei to ramble on in the background, “So basically we have to go to the southern area if we leave with the enhanced Terris.”
            Telgei’s faint voice continued, “It is quite a peculiar city. With all of them lights and everything. I love it there… Ah, I remember when…”
            Matt turned to Winny, the first person near his point of view, “Want to go to the Whistel Continent?”
            Winny became giddy. “A... A… Cold land?! F-F-Fine.”
            Matt tilted his head in confusion. “Are you afraid of something?”
            “N-No! Let’s go!”
            Shirley clenched her fists together with pride. “Alrighty! So, Huy, Peter, and Omar will come with me.”
            Peter whispered to Omar, “Aren’t they going to argue a lot?”
            “I have a feeling you’re right. Damn it. What have you gotten us into?”
            “You’re the one who agreed to go!” Peter yelled.
            “Me?!” Omar became angry. “What did you say, panda-head?!”
            Shirley slapped both of their faces. “You’re both to talk!!”
            Jaime tapped Matt’s shoulder. “I’m going too. I’m pretty sure we will find Tony along the way.”
            “You think so?” Matt thought about it. “Well in that case, sure. The three of us would be unstoppable. Haha!”
            Christine blushed. “Um… I think I should stay. I can’t fight, really.”
            “Do you have any powers?” Huy said up close to Christine’s face.
            Shirley dragged his collar, “NOT SO CLOSE.”
            Christine looked away. “No… I don’t. Don’t worry. As of now without Rowen, I think this village will be safe. Besides, I can help the tigremen with food. I love cooking.”
            Matt whispered to Winny and Jaime, “She just said tee-grey-men…”
            “I think that’s how the village people here call them… instead of tigermen.” Jaime murmured.
            Jason suddenly screamed. “YES!! YES! More of a reason to stay here!”
            Huy gasped. “Excuse me?!”
            Shirley punched them both. “What are you two mumbling about now?! Stay away from my best friend!”
            Jason began spinning. “Let’s dance! We can celebrate!”
            Huy hid next to a tree in shame. “It’s such a misery that an evil girl is best friends with such an angel…”
            Shirley began raging in her mind. “You… two… are… the… worst!!”
            William had his eyes closed. He began to smile again. “I guess I can stay here and use my powers to manipulate the actions of the Peridot soldiers in case they try to do anything sketchy.”
            “Excuse me?!” Jason burst into anger.
            Matt headed for the ship. “Alright! Then it’s settled! Jaime, Winny, and I will go to the southern end of the cold lands. Shirley, Huy, Peter, and Omar will follow us half way and we will drop them off… where?”
            “Dalstidia. It is the fastest way to reach the Greyton Oasis with the least amount of walking. We’re going to help escort you there.”
            Matt continued, “Dalstidia it is. William and Christine will stay here for the time being. We’re coming back right?”
            Shirley shook her head. “We each have an item to take. Let’s have a race and see who comes back with the item first: me with the Rainbow Mist, or you with the Bird’s Tear!”
            Matt gave her a thumb’s-up. “Hehe! Okay!”
            Jason cried. “You forgot to mention me!”
 ~~~
            The Whistel Continent… the cold lands are just about peaceful as any other place, but near the center is a strip of strange mist that runs southwest towards the ocean near Dalstidia. This is why it is dangerous to go up north on a weaker boat. Yessenia, Venus, and Alex docked their ship onto the point of Aldine City, but they were not quite in the city yet. There were Aldine guards who blocked the way to the entrance.
            Alex began to shiver. “Why is it so cold here…” He wore a large, light beige and green sweater.
            Venus stood right next to him, shivering even more. “I know right! Ugh!” She only wore a tank top and shorts.
            Yessenia watched them both. “You two are hopeless…” She went ahead and spoke to one of the Aldine guards. “Excuse me, but is it possible for us to go through?”
            One of the guards saluted her and said respectfully, “I am sorry, miss. We need 50 sens.”
            Yessenia checked in her pocket. “Cents, you say?”
            “Sens.”
            “That is what I said, sir. Here are two quarters.”
            “These are not sens. What is this?”
            “I apologize. Why are you saying ‘cents’ so strangely?”
            “Sens. S-e-n-s.”
            “…What is that?”
            Venus whispered to Alex, “Finally something she doesn’t know.”
            Alex shrugged. “Eh. I’ve seen her weak sides a few times.”
            Yessenia returned to the group of two. “Apparently we need 50 Elsiyan money. I am not sure how much that is compared to US dollars.”
            Venus began to look around. “Well um…” She saw a man walking past by them. She walked up to him and said in a sex appealing way, “Hey~ I’m like… lost and I am not sure what to do~ Can you give me like… 50… money.”
            Alex placed his hand over his forehead. “She didn’t even mention the currency name for Elsiyan dollars.”
            “50 money…” Yessenia sighed in shame.
            The man reached out from his pocket. “Haha! I travel the world. 50 sens is like nothing to me! Here you go, old woman.”
            “OLD WOMAN?” Venus yelled at him.
            The man ran away and Alex began laughing. Yessenia coughed. “Well that is new.”
            Venus stomped back to the group. “That man just called me old!”
            “Your sex appeal doesn’t really work, ever. Does it?” Alex questioned.
            “Can you shut up? Let’s go.”
            As the group reached the entrance, the Aldine guard said, “Welcome back! That will be 150 sens total.”
            There was a moment of silence until Venus suddenly blurted out, “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!”
 ~~~
            After several moments, the Terris arrived at Dalstidia. Shirley stretched her arms and then she squealed, “Ah! It’s pretty hot here but not bad of a weather I’d say.”
            Peter became nervous. “Eh, ehm… This weather… it’s too hot.”
            “You pandas are just not used to the weather, huh.” Omar joked.
            “You shut your mouth!” Peter replied.
            “Before we continue arguing, we should start out by looking for the exit south so that we can head over to the oasis.” Huy took a map from a nearby kiosk.
            Lagi waved at them, “Goodbye humans! We’ll see you later, okay? Especially you, Mr. Panda!”
            Peter shivered. “That tiger woman is kind of scary…”
            The two groups began to split and Matt’s group was headed on their way to the southern part of the cold lands, Halka Village.
 ~~~
            Back at Aldine City, the group of three somehow entered. Venus giggled. “Man! That guy back there was so weak.”
            Alex panicked. “Did you just beat up some people?”
            “I didn’t have to. I had to act like a prostitute or something. It worked!”
            “It did?!” Alex was surprised.
 ~~~
            Venus whimpered, “OHH~~ You men over there. Can you like… help me?” She was stretching her bra strap.
            The two men ran off and one threw his wallet onto the floor on purpose. He yelled, “She looks like a freak! AHH! Just take our money. Run, run away from that demon!”
 ~~~
            Venus sighed. “Sure. It worked.” She moped up ahead.
            Alex whispered to Yessenia, “What just happened?”
            “Beats me. She walked off on her own and we just waited for her. Anywho, we are headed to the Trinity Top which is south of here.”
            There were a few cattle and a bunch of rich people riding on white horses. Alex scratched his head in uncertainty. “Can horses really handle the snow?”
            Yessenia began blushing. She stared at a white horse. “That… that unicorn… it’s so beautiful.”
            “…What are you talking about?”
            Yessenia suddenly ran up to a random horse. “I have always wanted a unicorn since I was little. I can finally touch one!”
            “Unicorns…? Yessenia, are you okay? This is not like you.” Alex became worried. “Don’t tell me this is… your weak side?!?!”
            The man who was riding on the unicorn said to them, “Ah yeah it’s just a horse.”
            Yessenia yelled at him, “You do not crush my little dreams, sir!!”
            “I’m sorry! Geez.” This man had glasses and a large posture. “So, how much would you want for this? I’ve barely been around for a few months so I kind of need the Elsiyan money.”
            This suddenly sparked her mind. “A few months in Aldine?”
            “Um… kinda.”
            “Where were you before? And do you not know the Elsiyan currency name?”
            “I-I keep forgetting.” The man said in a panic.
            “Is there something wrong, Yessenia?” Alex asked. Venus was still in the background, moping around.
            Yessenia pointed at the man, “This man… this man even dresses like an Earthling. You are from El Monte!” The man suddenly became shocked.
            “WHAT?!” Alex exclaimed.
            There was a girl nearby who was walking with two cattle. “Joseph, dinner is almost ready- Huh?” She turned to Yessenia and Alex. This girl had a hood on, but her face seemed quite familiar.
            Alex looked closely into her eyes. “You… I don’t know you, but you look familiar…”
            Yessenia noticed that the hood was a part of a coat she was wearing. But Yessenia could see the girl’s bare legs under the coat. “Only Matt’s best friend would wear something like that even in the coat… besides Venus.”
            The girl smiled. “Oh my gosh!! You two are from El Monte! Joseph, we found the others!!”
            “Who the heck is Joseph?” Alex asked rudely.
            Joseph coughed. “Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you two were from El Monte. I had to keep our identities on the down low.”
            Jen giggled. “This is so cool! Please, please, come in to our little cottage!”
            “You two have a cottage?” Alex was amazed.
            Jen laughed. “A cottage for three-… Oh…” She suddenly stopped smiling. Joseph was also quiet.
            Yessenia could sense a strange emotion from the two of them. Something must have happened previously. “We should go to your cottage first before we talk.” Jen and Joseph agreed.
 ~~~
            In Jen and Joseph’s own cottage, Jen made coffee for every person. She continued to make cheesecake for the rest of them. “I don’t know how to bake, but just bear with it! Anything for Matt’s friends! Oh, where is he by the way?”
            Alex answered for her, “He’s somewhere far away right now. But, he’s definitely safe. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.”
            “And with that, we also have a favor to ask.” Yessenia began her request. Jen and Joseph listened carefully. “We want you guys to come with us back to Earth. We are almost done gathering everybody. We do not know exactly how many more people are missing, but for sure we got most of them.”
            Joseph placed his coffee mug onto the table. “We are of course going to agree on this. We just don’t really know how to get out.”
            Venus kept poking the cattle that were outside. “Hehe… they like me.”
            Jen dropped a plate and she began shaking. Yessenia quickly stood up in alert. “What happen?”
            Joseph sighed. “Oh Jen… she has been a little flimsy about things lately. You see… I met her here near the edge of Aldine City, crying.”
            Jen interrupted him, “Yes. And… well, it was strange. First, Stan, Kalpesh, and I were doing the Biology lab together and then suddenly we are teleported together into here at Aldine City. This city was under attack by the CORP soldiers months ago. I overheard that they were going to go down south for more hostages in order to put them into slavery nearby Wisteria. They were going to be trained to fight against the Peridot soldiers because Wisteria is apparently the only area that is unclaimed by the soldiers. Basically, Stan and Kalpesh were taken and I could barely run and hide. I don’t know where they are now…”
            Alex remembered this carefully. “This… was how I first showed up! I appeared on a strange road that was near some kind of village. Soldiers found me and took me onto a ship. This was also months ago.”
            Jen clapped her hands together, “Whoa! You must be talking about Halka Village. Then that means…! You know where they are?! They’re… still out there somewhere!”
 ~~~
-NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW-
Jen: Please, take me to Matt!
Yessenia: He’s nowhere nearby us. He is on the other end of the continent.
Jen: Then we should head there now.
Alex: I also trust that he’s safe. Right now, we have to stop Rowen from getting the Bird’s Tear. Matt’s group should be there by now if anything.
Matt: We’re finally here. Now we have to climb a steep mountain?
Winny: And it’s cold…
Jaime: I just hope you guys know who you’re dealing with here. Rowen is a professional fire elemental user.
Matt: Well I am too so let’s go.
Jaime: You’re not really… Ah, too lazy to debate.
Matt: That’s right. You better listen! Next time on episode 181, Jen’s Detached Friendship, Climbing the Trinity Top!
Jaime: So… where do we begin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment