Saturday, August 25, 2012

Website 12.4, August 25, 2012

Today, I am featuring Website Version 12.4! It corresponds to January 2009.

Stan and Kalpesh reappear in the series as Sophomores.
Shirley's group make way for the Greyton Oasis where they search for Thuy.
I had a lot of work to do for this update and I still have to update the website as the week goes on. Right now though, everything is fine and up-to-date in a way. Summer's almost nearing but things are going great as always!  Hope you guys have a great summer, and if you already started school, then continue to do well! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

- I added episodes 181 and 182. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 181 and 182 if you cannot find it.
- Telgei and Melanie Dawes have been added onto the character list. You can find Taiger and Melanie on the Elsiya character list.
- World map updates are back and will be updated as the week goes on.
- Another arc has been added to the Episode List but it is unconfirmed for now.
- This update is subject to add more.
- Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment