Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Archive #3 - "School kids"

What a great afternoon, isn't it? Not really. It's very hot! And I'm wearing almost something similar to what I am wearing this picture drawn by Steve Saysanith.

Can you say we look pretty prestigious? Maybe. This is what we would look like in a Japanese school - Shirley, Santi, and myself from the Freshman year series. This will be added on the FanArt.

On other news, I would like to mention that anonymous comments or those who want to include his or her name in comments is now available. I had it on blocked by default but now I enabled it!

Also, I will give every person who draws fanart, their own page! This is due to the fact that the Fan-Art main page is getting too long.

Lastly, there are more Arc names on the Episode List. It's not necessarily a spoiler since it's hard to decipher. Anyway, enjoy your school life and pretend you're in a Japanese anime! Or something. See you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment