Saturday, March 23, 2013

Website 15.4, March 23, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 15.4! It corresponds to May 2009.
Good weekend everybody! I just took my finals the past week and now I'm free for 8 more days before the next quarter starts. I think I did well. So far I'm passing 3 of my 4 classes for sure and I'm waiting on the final exam results for the last class. In this break, I plan to finish the Juvenile Arc (it's pretty short) and maybe plan more on the last arc of sophomore year: Covina. That way, I can start planning the 19th Volume as well. Anyway, since I still need lots more to draw, it's ironic that I'm going fanart for Fairly Odd Parents and the inspiration kind of came out of nowhere... I've lost lots of sleep for the past few days so I should do that now. Good day! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 227 and 228. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 227 and 228 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment