It's late at night on a Friday morning and I would like to reveal something interesting! The new addition to this website will be called the "archive" posts. This is basically like a radio station where any extras come into place and are explained exclusively to entertain the readers. I may add an archives list to the extras when I get free time. Let's get started!
In today's piece, I present to you, Steve Saysanith's fanart of Santiago Vallejo from Episode 62.
This parody's context is derived from:
“You even made me lose my memory of her too?” He pointed at the girl who was
named Amy Chieng. She was a young girl who was the same age as them although
she looked years younger. “My memories of her are coming back now. She’s Amy
and she is in Anime club, which I kind of stopped going to. Isn’t she the girl
with the really huge backpack?”
“She is pretty smart, I got to say.” Santi commented.
“Yeah well, what is she doing, sitting by herself like that?”
“Why don’t we go ask her ‘what’s up’?” Santi began walking.
Matt gave a straight face, “What’s with you and your street talk all the
sudden?” Matt followed him towards Amy.
“Yo diggity dog, Am-ster!” Santi opened his hand for her so they can give a
high five.
Amy was shy but she kindly and softly gave a high five to him. Matt scratched
his head, “What the heck? Why so light for?”
Furthermore, as you can see, I am trying to enhance my ability to write, as after episode 260, the writing style may gradually change.
Anyway, see you all on Saturday's update! I will be having fun drawing Volume 18. :)
~~~
This image will be added to the extras fanart page.Furthermore, as you can see, I am trying to enhance my ability to write, as after episode 260, the writing style may gradually change.
Anyway, see you all on Saturday's update! I will be having fun drawing Volume 18. :)


1 comments:
Hahahahaha very nice XD
Post a Comment