Saturday, March 2, 2013

Website 15.1, March 2, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 15.1! It corresponds to May 2009.
Hello everyone! I just finished my Philosophy paper and it changed me so much about morals and feelings. Just kidding it didn't persuade me. But anyway, now that I'm done with busy work, I get to slack off for the next two weeks. I'll still be studious, but I have a lot of extra time to draw and write - mainly drawing because I'm behind on that. I don't have much else to say for now other than I'm rewatching the whole series of The Walking Dead with my roommates because one of them hasn't seen it yet. Anyway, have a great week! Hope you guys do well. :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 222 and 223. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 222 and 223 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment