Hey everybody! I just finished a final exam for one of my four classes and now I'm taking a tiiiny break. I've been busy this week but luckily this is finals week, so this is the last week when I'll be busy until late September! I'm in the library right now and I'm really bored... but anyway, it's late and I should go get some dinner... at 10:30 PM. I'm a little dizzy from sleepiness and hunger so I'll get better soon. Once I finish my last three finals on Wednesday and Thursday, I'll come home Friday in the afternoon or at night. By then, I'll be free! See you guys then! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 243. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 243 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment