Saturday, June 15, 2013

Website 16.6, June 15, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 16.6! It corresponds to June 2009.
Good morning, everyone! I finished my finals on Thursday and then had a get-together party that same night so I'm a little tired. Friday, I hung out with my friends for the last time until September. But, we'll most likely see each other at least once more in late-June. College friends are hard to gather because of their hometown proximities... Anyway, on the brighter side, now that I'm free, I can write more and draw too! I'll focus on writing first so that I can finish the pre-timeskip era. Until then, I have to think about Volume 19 and 20 as well since I'm really behind. Well, I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. I need to focus on finding more to do this summer. See ya next week! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episodes 244 and 245. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episodes 244 and 245 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment