Good morning, everyone! I've just in time to finish Volume 19 before it actually ends... Sorry about that! I was using my brother's tablet and I found a strange function that altered the way my pen works but I only took advantage of this when I was already done with the lineart. So, the coloring is slightly different than ever before. The next volume will possibly have different lineart. Oh yeah! I also finished writing up to episode 260 but it won't be finished publishing until late August. I still have much to do and I might have to do an early update for next week because I'll be in San Francisco at the time. It's my first time going there. But anyway enough about me, have a great weekend and I hope you're enjoying your summer! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 246. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 246 if you cannot find it.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment