Cheers for the summer! I have a free Saturday and I'm slightly on top of both writing and drawing. I'm going to spend my entire weekend updating as much as I can. Right now, I am focusing on enlisting all the characters who appeared from episodes 150-247 so that each characters' episode appearances can be updated. However, my actual first priority is to complete EVERY character created so far - at least their character pages, one by one. We'll see where this goes. Have a great summer. 3 more months until I get to see some of you again! :)
"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.
My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.
This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"
This week's updates include:
- I added episode 247. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 247 if you cannot find it.
- Be on the lookout for new updates. I will post them along the week.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!
Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment