Saturday, March 9, 2013

Website 15.2, March 9, 2013

Today, I am featuring Website Version 15.2! It corresponds to May 2009.
Good afternoon everyone! I have a couple announcements to add to this update. First, I would like to explain that I have drafted scheduled episodes and updates at 12:00 PM every Saturday from now on, so website updates in general will be much more regulated and more convenient for you guys! The only thing not regulated yet would be this description and the episode links on the episode list until I become active on the web again. Another thing I would like to bring up, if you didn't read before, is the archives list. I will begin making archives on posts that are semi-canon to the plot (fanart and explanation to what it is). It is similar to a radio station if you like to put it that way. I am about 80% done with Volume 18 and then I can continue writing the plot again too! Until then, have a great week! :)

"The top has tabs for you to go through. The episode list, character list, etc.

My name is Matthew Tran and this is a story titled 'Fires of the Sky'. This was made out of boredom so I don't expect any grammar significance until later in episode 260+.

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, a commotion occurs and Matt decides to check it out only to find that his friend is in danger. In an attempt to save his friend from the flames, Matt trips on a puddle of oil. Unfortunately, he receives a slight concussion. As Matt wakes up, he speaks of the flames but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes on, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. What will Matt have to do?"

This week's updates include:
- I added episode 224. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has episode 224 if you cannot find it.
- Archives will now be added to this website. A link for this may appear soon on the extras page.
- Every Saturday at 12:00 PM, the website will update with a new episode or two.
- Base functions and character updates will be more prominent as the weeks go by. Yay!

Note: Please tell me any errors that you find! It would be appreciated. I will fix them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got quite a long story going on here! Interesting, what you can find just googling "fire sky blogger"!

Post a Comment