Saturday, May 29, 2010

Website Version 0.7, May 29, 2010

Website Version 0.7! Yay!

"I bet it's hard to see the very top having "Home", "Fires of the Sky", "Character List", etc. If I say it here then I hope you will be able to notice it from here on. xD

Anyway, this is Matthew Tran, offering a story for your boredom, although reading is probably boring to you guys already anyways. Still, take the time to look around I guess!

This story has a rough draft title: Fires of the sky. ... Website Version 0.5

This story is about a boy named Matt who enters his first day of high school. However, once he steps in, an incident occurs minutes later behind the large gym of where he sat. As he goes outside, a huge commotion goes on about a fire and Matt tries to save his friend. He trips on a puddle of oil. At a glimpse, he can see something in the sky. Unfortunately, he faints from the harsh slipping that he had experienced. As he wakes up, he mentions the fire but his friends say none of that happened. As time goes by, Matt will experience his own powers, along with new friends who will have the same problem. Will Matt explain his powers to the whole world and ask for help to change him back into a normal person?"


-I added new characters: Lisa and Yessenia.
-I added episode 10 too. The 'Fires of the Sky' tab on top has Episode 10 if you can't find it.
-All the characters on the character page are updated as of episode 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment